The vision of Specialty-1 Program in ENT-HN Faculty of Medicine Universitas Airlangga Surabaya, is to produce medical doctors specializing in the field of Otorhinolaryngology, or Ear, Nose, Throat, and Head-Neck Surgery, ENT-HN, or abbreviated as THT-KL in Indonesian, who have excellent capabilities in education, research, and community services, supported by the development of medical science and technology at an international level and based on religious morality and ethics to be an internationally reputable program by 2020.
- Applying the principles and methods of scientific thinking in solving health issues in the field of otorhinolaryngology.
- Facilitating students and academic staffs to conduct research and publicize the results at both national and international levels by always trying to provide research grants that come from the university and faculty.
- Devoting health science and skills of otorhinolaryngology to the society and following the development of science and technology of otorhinolaryngology in providing health services to the community.
- Developing hospital networking in education, research, and community outreach program with Faculty of Medicine Universitas Airlangga – Dr Soetomo Hospital as the center.
- Implementing accurate, accountable, and integrated administration, financial, and information system management.
- To produce specialists who have a strong sense of responsibility in dedicating their knowledge and skills in accordance to the government mandates and have a global vision.
- To produce specialists who have broad knowledge in the field of otorhinolaryngology and have the skills and professionalism in understanding and solving health issues in a scientific way and are able to serve the society to their best.
- To produce specialists who have the ability to determine, plan, and conduct education and research independently based on science and technology to take the field to a higher academic level.
- To produce professionals whose conducts are based on religious morality and ethics.
- To build network in the field of education at regional, national, and international levels.
To produce researchers who are able to conduct research and make publications at national and international levels (Scopus indexed).